so without further a-do......
A list of reasons everyone should love Steve:
- He always wakes up at nine. Hammered or not.
- He has plastic toy figurines stuck all over the dash of his car.
- He also makes necklaces out of the figurines.
- He still [after 3 months minumum] changed his license plate or his lights in his car.
- He never has money but he'll still pay for you to get into Costello's.
- Knack-tastic music. He has loads. BAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS.
- His love of Beour's [probably spelled wrong.]
- His ability to charm his way out of any situation. eg. Missing 3 weeks of Graphics
- Also his ability to make anyone trust him. Eg. The ladies in Oxfam let him borrow a mannequin so I could use it for ranking.
- The fact that he went on a mission to find me a mannequin on the last morning of ranking.
- His press handle for a light-switch
- The giant Swiss army knife in his room.
- The fact that he invited me over to dinner when I was stuck in limerick with my bollixed knee.
- His eternal love of Pizza.
- The invention of GCC..... or should I say starting a GCC craze.
- Checking out his car in that one window in town when ever you drive past.
- He's a model.
- Giving me lifts places, esp when I had the bollixed knee.
- He likes to watch me fall asleep.
- He likes it even more when he gets to wake me up with camera's.
- He's love of transformers and his giant cardboard transformer.
- His neon scooter. Which he nicked outside of supervalu. :D
- His Nerd Dance. Or him being a nerd in general.
- there is no such thing as out of line.
- He loves to rave it up.
- He has nice shoes.
- He brings us to Lahinch
- N A
- He drove an hour out of his way [with Erika] to come visit me during the easter holidays.
there are more ..... loads more.
31. He's a professional weather man.
32. And newspaper.... to sleep on.
33. Beer is Beer.
34. Pigs and cunts.
that is all.